Saturday 12 February 2011

January 2011 "The year of happiness and dreams"

Every year I give the 365 days a theme, last year was the year of love and this year a friend of mine inspired me so it is the year of happiness and dreams.

Below is my photo diary of happenings in January.

30th birthday boat cruise on Auckland Harbour
Disco queen
 
Lunchtime walks up Mt Eden
Free tickets to The National live at the Powerstation
Work trip to Christchurch - view of Canterbury
Ron Mueck - Realist sculpture exhibition
Day at the beach part one - flat tyre
Day at the beach part two - first beach swim of 2011

Day at the beach part three - homebound traffic
Wellington weekend
Cricket at Westpac Stadium
OK beer but weird name - Brains (Welsh)
Hells Pizza crazy $1 deal yummmmm
RIP the storm blown granny smith apple tree as old as me
Outrageous Fortune Exhibition
My favourite character - Pascal
January has been a blast.

1 comment: