Saturday 12 February 2011

February 2011

Is it just me or is this year racing by?

In the last 5 years I have seen so many marriages, births, significant birthdays and challenges that I am really starting to love what makes the 30's special. If the 10's is about exploring your local area the teens your fellow humans and your twenties the world. For me the 30's is about bringing all that back to the centre and home, kinda like you did the research and now you are living the findings.

I am also almost 3 months into my new job. It challenges Whirlwind for the most fun workplace where I am surrounded by creative, energetic people everyday. Below is the photo diary of Feb so far.

appropriate work attire?
South African themed - Beer and Braai party
Check out this you tube on the Braai rules hilarious.

Rangitoto from St Heliers Bay
Perfect gold gumboot weather
Duck at Cocoro Japanese restaurant - Amazing
and the lamb - only 2 of 9 courses - highly recomended

beautiful sunset view from my balcony
Can you tell I love flowers?
Splore
Fly my pretties, with Anna Coddington
Fun night full of colourful characters
The amazing Kellis
Spaceman rope contortionist

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:45 am

    Better late than never... Happy New Year!

    It looks like your year is off to a great start. I love your thoughts on the different decades and I think you are right, the 30s are when you start to live what you have learnt. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete