Monday 27 September 2010

Last day - so begins the two days of flights home

We worked out that in the 19 days here we managed to clock up a massive 5,000 plus kms.
Visit 5 states. Stay in 9 hotels and 11 different beds in 11 cities.
Eat at 9 different fast food chains.
Averaged 5 hours sleep a night.
Had my picture with Elvis, Johnny, a cheer leader, a policeman and Mickey Mouse to name a few.
Hob Knobbed with African, Indian, Mexican, Caucasian and Green Alien Americans.
Got a farmers tan.
Saw Mountains, Lakes, Forests, Deserts, Oceans, Beaches and Cities.

And generally had an amazing time - I am hugely indebted to my friend Elisa for making this trip possible and to Noemi and her folks for their hospitality also in LA. I am a very lucky gal and sad to be getting on the plane but at the same time happy to get back and tell the tales to everyone back home.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:34 pm

    I have loved reading about all of your adventures and checking out all of your pics, it looks like you have had a blast. Do I need to say I am jealous? I am! When are you coming back for a visit (or moving) here?

    ReplyDelete