Thursday 12 November 2009

happenings

Had an amazing day on Saturday wining, dining and bookshopping with friends, found one of my all time favourite novels Hunting and Gathering for $2

Sunday had a hangover from said wining and dining (Black Zambuca shots need I say more) but still managed to drag myself out with my mum to the patchwork quilt awards

Monday discovered a new TV show to watch called eastwick filling the charmed, sex in the city girlie gap for me

Tuesday had bookclub and realised my book reading needs to pick up as 1 book a month is not enough

Wednesday went for an amazing walk along the beaches from Takapuna to Milford and then went and saw the interesting movie Imagination of Dr Parnassus or something like that. Wasn't as good as I was hopping as did look at my watch midway but some nice visuals and kinda good story line. Oh and Johnny Depp that is reason enough for me to see something.

No comments:

Post a Comment