Wednesday 20 August 2008

RSS presents


so how web savvy am I that I have an application that I run that gets feeds of all updated posts to my favourite blogs. One such blog is kinda a design kinda craft but very cool blog that I thought I would share with you as it has so many posts everyday that it is kinda like getting presents in the post the old fashioned way.

www.designspongeonline.com
http://www.designspongeonline.com/2008/08/regional-roundup-melbourne-part-1-of-4.html

and they have just done a Melbourne expose for all my fellow design geeks across the ditch - I will certainly be checking some stuff out next visit. I have enough points to fly one direction so its just a matter of figuring out when to plan my next trip maybe next year. I have run out of Koko Black hot chocolate mix so will have to be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment