Monday 28 April 2008

Trip to Melbourne

Well my official 30s celebrations are over and no one could argue that I don't drag my birthday out for as long as possible. I had a great time thanks to all my wonderful friends.

What I got up to in summary:

Sat morn - went shopping and eating with Ellen (My hotelier for the week)
Sat eve - had my dinner at Mecca Bah in Docklands MMMMMMM! champagne was good too
Sun morn - went to my fav St Kilda markets and finally saw the houses on Brighton beach
Sun eve - had scrummy BBQ with Del, Sean, Jodie, Wayne, Sarah, Ed, Ellen and kids and watched gladiators and sytscd(dance)
Mon morn - tried to be cultural and went and saw Sidney Nolan exhibition and others at both galleries
Mon eve - went out for ethiopian dinner yummo
Tues morn - hung out with Sara, Daisy, Jack and Tilly - so much fun playing with kids although watch out for the static shocks off kids and slides
Tues eve - hung out with Kev and had Thai for dinner
Wed morn - went for a trip to seaford to see Kathleen and Dusty's new digs
Wed eve - had chefs toolbox training then went back to Kathleen's for tacos and never ending story
Thur morn - checked out day cares and dentists with Isabel mum to be and had another koko black hot choccie mmmmm
Thurs eve - went round to Regan and James for homemade lasagna and some fashion updates (miss having my style council around)
Fri all day - lazy day went to the movies with Kev to see Deception a bit predictable but OK then watched a dvd at Ellens American Gangster which was fabulous
Sat morn - went shopping - had no money but decided to blow the credit card anyway and brought a few additions to my wardrobe - my fav being a comfy pair of flat boots from Sportsgirl
Sat eve - went out for Japanese with Mel to wish her a happy birthday and then caught up with Andy who is stuck inside with a broken ankle.
sun - flew home

so needless to say a great time was had but an exhausting one. Hopefully I can make it back at the end of the year.














No comments:

Post a Comment