Sunday 25 November 2007

What a week




Well the week started fun after a long night out with good conversation on Sunday with an old friend but then it sped up and all sorts of things happened. The company I work for announced that the two directors were spliting the company so I went from 18 to 5 on the upside I apparently have the cool boss and we get to stay in the nice building.

Then my bank claimed the form I had signed from them locking in an interest rate was not the right one (like I was supposed to know that) so tried to make me pay a whopping 2% more than agreed so fought like crazy and after talking to 3 tiers of managers finally bet them back to my original price.

So you can imagine I was looking forward to the weekend. Got to do one of my favourite things - watch the santa parade which is convieniently just at the end of my street. Love seeing all the mad costumes and floats and the smiles on the kids faces.

only 29 days till Christmas man has time flown.

No comments:

Post a Comment