Monday 19 November 2007

New Haircut and The Grey Lynn Festival





So I have shed Grant and am single again - with this in mind thought it was time for a change so for the first time ever I have a fringe. I call it my hairy caterpilla as it tickles me all the time and still not used to it keep looking in the mirror and feeling like a stranger is there. But its always good to try new things.

Also went to the Grey Lynn festival which was fabulous a beautiful sunny day, some great reggae and hippy music and lots and lots of people, also the first market which reminded me of St Kilda only its only on once a year so am trying to suss out where they are normally.

would appreciate your thoughts on the fringe.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the fringe BUT... I want to see it on a normal day. I am sure it looks lovely too. That pic was from the hairdressers - right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok will post a pic soonish and yes it doesn't look anywhere near as good when I straighten it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:51 am

    I like it, it's cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:12 pm

    Hi Sis Celeste and I are both looking at your blog and think your frindge is so great we might both get one too! Hottie xxx

    ReplyDelete