Tuesday 1 June 2010

Beehive 30/04/10

Then began the action woke and headed into the patchwork show, it was pumping like the atmosphere in a beehive so many ladies so many things to look at and a constant hum. I was more interested in looking at the building as I love it with every detail so well thought out and pretty – yes I called a building pretty. Especially the Victorian paintings of the ladies of the seasons.

We were lucky enough to watch a lady from the USA talk who was amazing how she could rethink traditional extremely hard piecing techniques and change them into almost simple ones. She was also so cute using her husband who she clearly adored as a display stand.

I managed to keep in budget and only bought a button and Christmas decoration.

Finished the day getting mum some beautiful brown boots and then a giant dinner at a local restaurant called Tonik. Great start to the whirlwind weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Did I say Yay for new boots? I love my 'new' shoes.

    ReplyDelete