Thursday 24 December 2009

Yeah for Christmas time

OK so any one who knows me knows I love Christmas time, I love that it reminds me to tell everyone how special they are to me, I love that it gets me motivated to do some charity, I love love love all the food, because I am lucky enough to live in the southern hemisphere I love that it brings with it summer and best of all I love all the little extra things that come with it. I thought I would list some of the Christmassy things I have done this silly season.

Put my Christmas tree up on the 1st.

Collected money for the Leukemia and Blood foundation along the Auckland Santa Parade.

Walked up Franklin road in Auckland where all the houses decorate themselves with elaborate light displays.

Sat and watched the Telecom Christmas tree light display and called Santa to put in a wish or too.

Attended the Christmas in the park free concert and sang my heart out to a few carols.

Have been listening to my now 21 CD collection of Christmas music. Although Boney M, Mariah Carey and Jackson 5 are still all favs.

Have been having a cup of Christmas tea from Twinings or Holiday tea from Harneys most days.

Made a batch of white christmas for workmates and a batch of gingerbread men.

Have been burning my Christmas aromatherapy oil from absolute essentials - smells so warm and inviting.

Have been to 4 Christmas parties so far with 2 to go.

Went along to Christmas wonderland where they had over 150 decorated trees - so amazing and you weren't allowed to take photos so I can't even show what it looked like.

Visited the animated mice windows at Smith and Caugheys department store.

Visited the new face lifted giant santa and his reindeer on the Whitcoulls building.

Watched the new 3d version of Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol".

Read a book of celebrities favourite Christmas memories.

Have eaten so far, a mince pie, some fruit cake, a candy cane, shortbread, getting the theme mostly the sweets.

Elfed myself. I mean who hasn't its so much fun.

Participated in 2 secret santas.

Can't wait for tomorrow and Friday.

Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and a super dooper new year.
Lots a love
Tanya xx


No comments:

Post a Comment