Tuesday 12 May 2009

Wellington

Finally made it down to the capitol to meet my friends new babies so met Aarons very cute blonde, blue eyed Thomas and Hayleys Chocolate hair and eyed Phoebe both were alot of fun to cuddle and play with. Also went on a tour of the lord of the rings sites and weta/jackson museum with mum for mothers day which was so interesting and really amazing to see some of the swords ands props in real life they were amazingly detailed and beautiful. Had planned to go see the Impressionist Exhibition but was not at all keen to wait in a queue for 2 and a half hours just to get in. Booked myself into a lovely hotel for the night overlooking Oriental Bay and it was great as it turned out to be bigger than my apartment and with much flasher TVs, Views and so on. Always nice to feel spoiled from time to time.

Oh and read the first book Twilight in the 4 book series and couldn't put it down, can't wait to get my teeth stuck into the next book.









2 comments:

  1. Wellington looks beautiful, I never made it that far, but it is on my to-do list. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Twilight series is fantastic but evil. I read all 4 books in 4 days and then there was no more to read. I was sad.;)

    Happy late birthday by the way!

    ReplyDelete