Sunday 4 May 2008

Busy bee weekend

I must concede I am getting old as with all this partying I have come down with and ear infection - just don't rebound quite the same as I did ten years ago.

Friday went to Pilobolus Dance at Aotea Centre. Very erotic and saucy so a bit of fun not to mention some amazing feats of strength, balance and flexibility. Especially loved a water stage glide dance thing at the end which the dancers were kinda naked in so reminded me of a moulin rougesque affair.




Saturday went to Louise's 30th which was fun got to catch up with the camping crew and meet some new faces. then on Sunday went to sell Chefs toolbox at the master chef Savour weekend - saw Julie Buiso and Peta Mathias oooh love crazy female chefs.

Its raining like crazy in Auckland so once I figure out how will ship some over to the drought in Australia so you can all enjoy long showers like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment