Thursday 3 January 2008

Camping in Tairua and New Years






















So had including stats and weekends 12 days off in a row so decided I needed to get away. My friend Emma was off to Tairua with some friends so I tagged along.

We were so lucky Angela one of the girls has a section right on the beach which we could all camp on and it even had a toilet and shower - what luxury.

We actually achieved alot considering we also spent considerable time lying i the sun and swimming. We saw The Black Seeds and Ladi 6 at the Coroglen which aside from the crap organisation of the bus was a great night. We also spent some time in the springs of Hot water beach. Checked out the luxury boats in Whitianga. I went on a memory drive to Pauanui. And of course New Years - definitely the drunkest I have been in a very long time but amazingly no hangover.

So thanks to the great group that made my summer so much fun. Angela, Emma, Louise, Lila, Gareth, Brian, Josh, Michelle, Andy, Amber, Jerome and Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment