Monday 10 December 2007

Love the silly season






This is such a great time of year as here is always so much to do - and best of all alot of it is free.

Saturday I brought a beautiful new stool for my place so I can seat more than 2 people which was from the trade aid store all the way from india and in my ever so favourite islamic style with lots of detail and pattern and it even has hearts on the top. Then I went to the craft markets and farmers markets. then I bumped into Kate Boswell in a typically embarrassing Tanya fashion on Ponsonby Road.

Saturday Night I got to dance and sing my heart out along with 100,000 other christmas crazies at the Coca cola Christmas in the park which was great and the rain held out right till the end. Amazing fireworks and the huge mrs Claus float was very cool.

Sunday I took our two secondees from India Sarves and Sivarim out to breakfast in the revolving restaurant in the Sky tower and then to Kelly Tarltons underwater world and antarctic experience which was alot of fun.

Finally Sunday night went to see American Dance troupe Complexions at the Aotea Centre who were amazing so emotional and fabulous choreography, lighting and outfits. Hope they come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment