Wednesday 24 January 2007

New BBQ New Phone





Well I have two new gadgets to have fun with in January. The first was a pressie from mum a brand new phone from Motorola so that we can keep in touch over the Tasman. supposed to be able to send and receive pics but having some issues so if anyone out there knows the tricks please let me know as would love to figure it out.

My other gadget is a new two burner BBQ which we brought pre Australia day so we could take sam Kekovich's advice and eat lamb (of course kiwis have been eating lamb for years) I have found two things I absolutely love grilled which is courgettes and corn on the cob booth become sooooooo juicy and flavoursome.

I have also invested in 4 out of 7 of Jamie Olivers cookbooks and am working my way through them. All recipes so far have worked out and have been amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment